Group Financial Accountant – 11 Month Contract – Immediate Start
Our client, an expanding Irish retail group is currently looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join their team in North Dublin.
Reports to: Group Finance Manager
You will assist with the day to day running of the finance function, the preparation and presentation of accurate and timely management accounts.
• Preparation of managements accounts and reporting
• Balance sheet and sales reconciliations
• Review and submit VAT returns and other tax returns as required
• Preparation of cashflow forecasts and annual budgeting
• Assist in audit process
• Ensure and monitor compliance with internal controls
• Responsible for maintenance checks
• Assist with reviews/due diligence
• Liaise with the Senior Management Team and Operations Team
• Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
• Min. 2 years post qualified experience within industry
• Knowledge of current accounting standards and practices
• Strong knowledge of tax compliance requirements
• Experience is SAGE and accounting system changes is a distinct advantage
• Excellent IT skills
If you are interested in this role please send a CV (Word Doc.) in confidence to Laura Stronge firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 016377090 to discuss further.