Group Financial Controller – Dublin North
Our client, a large retail company working on an international basis is currently looking for a Group Financial Controller to join their team in Dublin North.
Report to: CFO
You will primarily be responsible for delivering strategic insights to the group allied to high quality financial reporting. You will also be responsible for some complex technical consolidations across the group.
- Support the delivery of the overall group strategy and goals through the delivery of timely and accurate financial and management information
- Overall responsibility for financial reporting
- Liaise with Senior Management – monthly management & KPI reporting
- Lead the team
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to help drive improvements within the Finance Team
- Ensure compliance with group standards
- Manage external/internal audit
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
- Big 4 / top 10 trained Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 10 years’ PQE
- Proven Group Financial Controller experience in industry
- Consolidations experience an advantage
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong focus on quality and continuous improvement
Salary: Up to €120k DOE with benefits
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Andrew Ganly (email@example.com) or contact me on 01 6377085 to discuss further.