Group Financial Reporting Manager, 12 month contract, €90k
Purpose of position:
The primary role of this position will be the completion of IFRS financial statements, both on an annual and quarterly basis, the production of consolidated monthly management accounts and preparation of consolidated budget and rolling forecast. Ad hoc projects are also likely, current projects of note being the review of the accounting structure and reporting systems and due diligence on group refinancing.
• Lead the completion of consolidated quarterly and annual financial reporting and all relevant disclosures in accordance with IFRS of 19 individual entities. Review and identify IFRS and consolidation adjustments for quarterly and annual financial reporting.
• Lead the preparation of the annual Group consolidated financial statements and related notes in accordance with IFRS
• Manage the preparation of monthly consolidated management accounts
• Assist in the preparation of board packs for shareholders/board meetings
• Lead the completion of accounting calculations (e.g. EPS, Equity settled share-based compensation, accounting for embedded derivatives on preference shares, fair value calculation of financial liabilities, consolidated tax workings, cash flow statements, etc.) for annual reporting under IFRS
• Lead the consolidated budget preparation and review
• Prepare consolidated quarterly rolling forecast
• Review the individual management accounts submission for consolidation and against budget
• Manage external audit of the consolidated financial statements and 8 Irish statutory entities. Review the balance sheet reconciliations and audit package for annual statutory audit.
• Manage and review the tax return preparation and submission in coordination with tax advisor.
• Manage and review the reports for CRO submissions of Irish Statutory entities
• Provide guidance to Financial Reporting team and other finance staff involve in the budgeting, consolidation process, preparation of management accounts and statutory accounts.
• Perform additional ad-hoc tasks as expected from a dynamic, growing organisation
• Qualified Chartered Accountant with experience in big 4 audit firms
• Experience in preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements
• Experience in preparation of full IFRS financial statements
• Experience in preparation and review of monthly management accounts against budget and prior year, and reviewing management accounts of (foreign) subsidiaries
• Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with cultural awareness for dealing with different nationalities
• Ability to work with and influence people at all levels in the organisation
• Ability to work on their own initiative and confidence in dealing with senior management