Senior Technical Account Manager
Datacentre - 6 to 12 month contract role
This is an important hire as we need a person to Lead, manage and drive the vendor performance, the vendor performance management framework and the vendor management governance process.
You will be the subject matter expert and “go to” person on product questions, technical integrations, success stories and general industry knowledge for the internal teams as well as the vendor.
This role works closely with the internal Technical Services and Infrastructure team and key strategic suppliers across a wide portfolio of services and technologies.
Take Ownership for the on-boarding of new service providers, suppliers, customers and projects into our Strategic vendor partner’s solutions.
Have a strong technical background with Infrastructure, Datacentre and Cloud knowledge with good project management and vendor/customer relationship management experience.
As Gatekeeper, you will establish robust process and quality controls to ensure all services are of an acceptable standard, comprehensively documented and fully supportable.
1. Lead the Managed Services element of on-boarding of new customers
2. Transition new services and solutions and create and support optimal solutions
3. Hold regular review meetings with vendors
4. Communicate with vendors and internal teams to agree implementation schedules
5. Document technical requirements, schedules and client interactions.
6. Conduct quality assurance and validate for technical feasibility
1. Data Centre Vendor Manager experience, including contract negotiation for large deals
2. Strong background in Enterprise Managed Service, Cloud & Hosting
3. Strong technical knowledge, preferably Service Delivery, Datacentre Technology, Managed Services, Infrastructure and Cloud solutions
4. Proven track record in management of third-party service providers (with particular focus on IT service delivery) and experience in working with European service providers
5. Commercial Management experience with P&L responsibility
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys at The Panel Fergalk@thepanel.com