The Panel is currently engaged to source an Asset Servicing Department Manager on behalf of a multinational Financial Services company in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis. In this Senior position you will head up a department of over 50 people and be responsible for High level strategic functions including Risk Implementation, process reengineering and integration. You will also own a budget geared towards creating profitability for the business through the acquisition and purchase of products and services that will be of benefit. It’s a role open to a funds operational background with a proven background of managing a similar sized team.
• Ensure accurate management of staffing requirements and identify, retain and attract new talent to the business.
• Participate in various internal Leadership teams and strive to create and integrate collaboration, innovation and business performance improvements.
• Keep up to date with Regulatory requirements and have a knowledge of how this can impact clients as well as members of your team.
• Own a budget and work towards profitability for the business by setting targets and ensuring delivery.
• Strive to act as a subject matter expert on Risk & control implementation and ensure high standards are kept in place in these areas.
• Have a strong track record of managerial experience and proven talent management, team building and leadership skills
• Detailed knowledge of the Custody product desirable as well as working knowledge of Corporate Actions methodologies desirable from a Fund Accounting , Middle Office Custody backgrounds
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Previous budget management capabilities and experience managing large scale process migrations.
The salary for this role will pay above market equivalent for the right candidate. Full details available on request.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please send cv to Liam Murphy at following address firstname.lastname@example.org