My client is one of Ireland's leading retail banks. They are currently recruiting a Head of Bancassurance to join them in the delivery of the retail banking strategy.
Key duties include:
1. Ownership and accountability for the end to end bancassurance value proposition
2. Working with selected insurance partners to manage the development and performance of the insurance product portfolio
3. Management of the relationship with the bank's insurance product providers
4. Responsibility for delivery of the commercial performance of the bancassurance business and overall ownership of the bancassurance P&L.
5. Provide comprehensive analytics on financial and management information to facilitate the formulation of informed business plans.
6. Compilation of financial and business performance reports to key stakeholders including the Board, the Executive Committee and Operational Risk Committee.
7. Challenging commercial performance of the bancassurance business.
8. Leading strategic improvement initiatives.
Relevant experience gained at a senior level
Self motivated, high energy and desire to work in a fast paced environment