This opportunity is to head up a Global Implementation team based in Dublin.
Your team will be the focal point for internal stakeholders across a number of services, acting as first and last contact, performing end to end impact assessments. Primarily, but not exclusively, this team will be the Centre of Excellence for the following major central business activities:
1. New Retail Fund Products - impact assessment, launches, closures
2. Institutional - On-boarding of new clients
3. Custody Accounts - impact assessment, launches, closures
4. Markets - Due diligence coordination for new and existing investment markets
5. New instrument triage
What you’ll do:
1. Lead a single team providing global coverage
2. Manage talent and performance for the team
3. Manage stakeholders
4. Service Governance - conduct monthly service meetings with the Institutional and wholesale business to review new fund activity, on-going company initiatives and business updates
5. Risk recognition and mitigation planning is a common theme across all functions, and thus you must be able to fully understand any, and all, risk implications contained within any mitigation plan produced by the team.
1. Experienced in the Investment Management world, particularly having a strong understanding of new business activities and how they fit in to the bigger picture.
2. Experienced in managing a global team, one that is operating across multiple business areas at any given time.
3. Can demonstrate strong relationship management skills – having the proven ability to handle complex, diverse and multi layered relationships.
4. Project management experience.
If interested, please send your details to Fergal Keys or Ildiko Kiss in The Panel