Head of Compliance
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is seeking a Head of Compliance. The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of an effective, integrated, proactive and risk-based program for the management of regulatory, compliance, AML and reputational risk for the company business platforms in Ireland.
• Establish and maintain a compliance framework in accordance with laws/regulations
• Oversee and manage financial crime risks (AML, ATF, Sanctions, ABAC) for the company
• Implement compliance strategy for company
• Promote strong compliance culture across the company
• Report on a timely basis of significant compliance issues and relevant updates
• Manage, coach and develop the Compliance team
• Maintain oversight responsibility of the AML and Suspicious Activity Reporting architecture
• 5 to 10 years of prior extensive experience in a manager role within the financial services sector; preferably with significant Compliance exposure
• Working knowledge of Custody, Funds and unit registry Business
• Post-secondary degree; preferable legal, economic or other relevant degree
• Strong knowledge of laws, regulations and best practices
• Ability to influence and direct internal and external colleagues
• Ability to work independently and as a team player.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Interested candidates should contact Anne Keys, Managing Partner, The Panel at the enclosed address.