The Panel is currently engaged to source a Head of Compliance for a Boutique Asset Manager based in Dublin city centre. Reporting to the General Manager and to the Board of Directors, the Head of Compliance will be mainly responsible for the following key activities:
• Analysing regulatory changes and developments and keeping the relevant business areas advised of any potential impact;
• Liaising with all the internal departments, providing training, guidance and full compliance support to all the business areas.
• Handling and managing correspondence with the regulatory bodies;
• Developing a framework of internal codes, policies and procedures for all areas of business;
• Verifying the compliance of the Company with laws and regulations on a continuous basis;
• Liaise with Risk Management on risk and compliance matters;
• Acting on request as Designated Person for investment funds promoted by the Company.
The key requirements for this position are:
• Law or Economics Degree. Post-graduate Compliance qualification is a significant plus;
• At least 5 years compliance experience within the financial services industry, preferably in Asset Management;
• Strong knowledge of AIFMD and UCITS regulations;
• Excellent communication skills.
The salary for the role is paying at market level and will remunerate based on previous experience.
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply.