Our client, one of the leading global Man Company’s in Ireland, is actively seeking a dynamic Head of Compliance to join their team in Dublin. This is a PCF 15 role and ideally my client is seeking someone who already has this designation from the CBI.
You will be part of the senior management team in Ireland and as part of your role you’ll get significant exposure to the group and group wide regulatory initiatives. You will report to the Group Head of Compliance based in the UK with a dotted line to the Managing Director in Dublin. This is a sought after firm and an employer of choice in the Dublin market.
• Responsibility for regular board reporting and Fund Boards.
• Regular oversight of Delegated Investment Managers and other delegates with regulator liaison with product governance and distribution.
• Identify and implementation of regulatory developments, and enhancements to procedures and controls.
• Identify potential and actual risks by implementing effective risk treatments in conjunction with the business.
• Develop relationships and influence broadly across multiple stakeholders to provide regular advice to the business.
• Min 10 years + experience in compliance with at least 4 years as Head of Compliance.
• PCF 15 approved designation.
• Prior experience working for a Man Co or Investment Manager.
• Knowledge of UCITs, AIFMD and MiFID regulations.
• Strong communication skills required.
For more details or to arrange a confidential chat, please contact Managing Partner, Anne Keys at email@example.com.