Head of Data Governance
In this role you will lead and manage all company data governance activities.
The position will focus on establishing and ensuring adherence to an enterprise data governance framework for data policies, standards and practices, to achieve the required level of consistency, quality and protection to meet overall business needs.
This role will take the lead in how we identify, assess, monitor and report on the data-related risks across the company.
The ideal candidate will have strong execution experience and have implemented a Governance plan/roadmap. You should be able to demonstrate strong Data Governance - Data Operations background and can implement large scale data quality / goverance programmes.
1. Excellent Delivery experience and can
A. lead and manage data governance activities in order to improve governance, quality and value of core data assets.
B. Implement the Data Governance plan
2. Serve as the point of escalation for data governance and data quality issues.
3. Serve as a liaison between the business and technology to ensure data requirements are clearly defined, communicated and well understood and ensure operational prioritization and planning.
4. Review and maintain the Data Governance Framework’s data policies, standards and practices to meet overall business needs.
5. Interpret regulatory data requirements and provide guidance in projects undertaken to meet new or existing regulations.
6. Lead a team of up to 10 analysts and develop and implement a data quality process.
If interested please submit your CV to Fergal Keys fergalk @ thepanel.com