Head of Digital Data Services and Operations
The successful candidate will provide thought leadership around the technologies and approaches to enterprise data, data architect, data modelling, master data management, data governance, data strategy, cost-optimization, innovation, and efficiency. The ideal candidate will lead the team for the change management, integration and operations of data platforms.
In this role you must excellent stakeholder management experience, strong communications, presentation, listening, influence and engagement experience to bring people on the Data Digital transformation journey. You must demonstrate that you have implemented framework and processes around Data.
They will be responsible for
1. the day to day acquisition, cleansing, maintenance and distribution of data.
2. Help to drive the data strategy to maximize value from data as an asset to the company
3. Identify and mitigate how to reduce the risk of data being a liability
4. Work closely with Sr. Management and Risk to ensure data policies and standards are implemented.
5. Focus on data quality and data lifecycle management, along with the exploitation of data assets to create business value.
They will work directly with others in the IT team for implementation regarding MDM, Information organization, Data modeling, software design, software development and integration technology choices.
They will drive technology selection and process decisions for enterprise data management, and ensure alignment with overall business needs for efficiency, stability, flexibility and customer usability (i.e. easily modified, enhanced, extended) while also supporting individual project objectives.
Background / Experience should include
1. 5+ years of experience building and managing complex ETL infrastructure solutions.
2. 5+ years of experience with distributed, scalable, multi-node environments.
3. strong understanding of Data Warehousing and Big Data Hadoop ecosystems.
4. Cloud solutions including admin. / deployment of data in Azure.
5. translating functional and technical requirements into technical specifications and design.
6. Strong Vendor management
If interested please send your details to Fergal Keys