Head of Fraud Risk
Our client is a leading investment bank and they now have a requirement for a Head of Fraud Risk to join their team in Dublin.
• Responsible for the management of Fraud Strategy
• Maximise the performance of Control Frameworks
• Contribute directly to the proactive detection of fraud
• Reduce fraud losses while minimising impact to customers
• Work with the business to devise and implement strategies against fraud
• Deliver benefits to achieve fraud loss targets, providing appropriate leadership
• To act as a fraud expert within the business & deputising for Fraud Director
• Fraud experience, preferably from a Commercial Banking background
• Business skills (stakeholder engagement)
• Reporting skills
• Ability to lead and be hands-on
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.