The Panel has been exclusively engaged to source a Head of Fund Accounting Oversight on behalf of a Global Asset Service Provider. This is a Senior position where you will act as an extreme point of escalation for functions in Ireland and overseas location. The company are in the process if expanding and you will play a key role in winning new business by being involved in onboarding process from an operational and sales perspective as well as being a key figure in Risk & Control implementation and other ad-hoc company projects.
• Display a knowledge of Investment & complex security processing – in particular fixed income & debt related products including credit derivatives and structured finance
• Work with CEO to build out Fund Servicing platform including implementation of processes , controls & technology upgrades
• Oversee Onboarding of new clients and ensure Fund Accounting and Administration data are accurate and complete
• Participate in new client meetings, demonstrations to discussing complex valuation functions and proposing solutions to clients.
• Ability to develop and build a team and service multiple clients simultaneously
• Responsibility for the preparation & review of financial & regulatory reports
• Strong knowledge of debt fixed Income & Private Equity Related products
• Strong interpersonal skills & client servicing disposition
• Strong people management skills
• Knowledge of complex security processing
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on previous experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply