Senior NetoPS Manager - Global IP / MPLS Network
ISP / HOSTING / DATA-CENTRE / Network – Permanent
Our Client who is a Global Data center / service provider is looking for a Hosting Network Manager.
Reporting into the CTO you will be responsible for managing the Global IP/MPLS Network in Europe, Asia, and North America and the services of the company including the overall network availability, performance and capacity management.
You will be tasked with the development and management of your team including resource planning to attend to the growing global network. The team includes a 24*7 support environment.
You should have…
1. Proven track record in Network Capacity in ISP/Hosting environments.
2. Strong experience managing network availability, performance and capacity management.
3. Experience managed large international network.
4. Understand 24*7 environment - network Capacity planning, security principles and infrastructure experience
5. Experience in people management including remote teams, and training.
If interested please email Fergal Keys