Head of Investment Risk - Investment Manager
Our client, a leading investment manager, is currently seeking a Head of Investment Risk to join their Dublin based office. The ideal candidate will be responsible will be responsible for the firm’s invesment risk and operational management, risk activities and the investment risk oversight program.
• Lead risk activities and regulatory requirements for operational risk & investment risk
• Keep informed of regulation changes and increased department awareness
• Be point of contact for liquidity risk management in the context of UCITS & other regulations
• Communicate the firm’s risk management values across multiple levels
• Development of Key Risk Indicators & the firm’s Risk Programme
• Identify & review of internal and external risk breeches with root cause analysis
• Build relationships across all levels to identify and manage risks
• Must promote a strong risk culture and reinforce accountability and transparency across business lines
• Evaluate new products, business initiatives and strategies for impact on the firm’s risk profile
• Some travel required internationally.
• Must currently hold a PCF 39 designation
• min+8 years’ experience in investment risk management, finance and/or audit experience (4 years at a senior level)
• Experience in asset management: fixed income, equities, real estate, private debt, mortgages & derivatives
• Knowledge of separate accounts and UCITS/AIF funds
• Experience in managing operational and investment risk programs for a large financial institution
• Strong leadership skills with change management techniques to lead the organization
• Establish track record in building effective programs and transforming strategy into action
• Highly developed business acumen and pragmatic approach
• Strong program and project management skills with the ability to problem solve & meet strict deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Anne Keys at the enclosed address.