Our client, a leading independent asset manager, is setting up a new Man Co based in Dublin. The Head of Ireland role is a key role for the firm. You will manage the office in Ireland, be an executive member of the board, and be responsible for the Investment Management function. This is a PCF 39 and PCF 8 approved role.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a new firm and be part of a small team developing this business in Ireland. They have a strong team culture and want this person to be able to develop and foster a collaborative culture in Ireland.
• Manage all the company activities in Ireland on behalf of the Board
• Quarterly Board reporting & support and oversee all of the DPs activities
• Drive and complete the due diligence on all company delegates
• Fulfil the Investment Management DP Function
• Work on group wide strategic initiatives
• Manage a small ream of DPs in Ireland
• Min 15 years' experience in an oversight function within asset management
• Previous PCF approval ideally PCF 8 & 39 for investment management with board experience
• Strong communication, influencing and people skills
• Willingness to take responsibility
• Must be available to travel to London on occasion
Please email Anne Keys at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to arrange a confidential chat.