Head of IT and Transformation
We are seeking a Head of IT to develop and implement the Group IT Strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IT and business change enabling continuous digital transformation.
In this role you will work with the management team driving the technology strategy and also be "hands-on" managing the IT vendors & leading a small internal IT team (4 people).
The successful candidate must have experience and be comfortable working in a fast moving, growing and dynamic environment.
We are seeking a candidate with 5+ years experience in implementing and managing IT and Business transformation projects within the consulting sector to
1. Develop and own the IT strategy to drive innovation, manage initiatives in line with industry best practices
2. Manage the IT function including the Service Delivery (ITIL) - Infrastructure, Systems , Applications and support to ensure a reliable, robust and secure environment.
3. Project Management - Implement value-added solutions to enable digatal transformation
4. Responsible for the master data of their systems - SAP B1 and Web Ordering systems.
The business needs ongoing continuous improvement in line with digital and process transformation which combines both IT and system process design to drive change.
1. Over 5+ years implementing and managing diverse business transformation projects in an international consultancy - ideally with some experience in FMCG, Wholesale sector.
2. Change management experience - Strong listening, Communications and Influencing skills.
3. Strong process design - analysing, mapping and designing complex bsuiness processes ( supply chain related)
Technical experience and IT environment includes . .
1. Office365 and MS Azure
2. ERP / CRM applications
3. WMS experience
4. BI – (DW, BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik))
5. IT Service Delivery and Operations - best practice
If interested please send your CV to Fergal Keys at The Panel.