Head of IT – Capital Markets
Our Global Financial Services Client is looking for an experienced Senior IT Manager, with a background in day-to-day treasury support, good knowledge of implementing and supporting treasury management systems and applications. This person should fully understand treasury processes and be able to lead a team supporting Treasury operations and projects.
The ideal person will have strong treasury knowledge and can show they can manage the day to day / BAU operation. This person should be strong on strategic vision, be able challenge the status quo and having a global background is an advantage.
Responsibilities include . .
1. Managing the application production support.
2. Managing relevant small and medium size projects.
3. Managing vendor performance and contract compliance
4. Identifying, assessing and implementing new technologies while working constructively together with the business.
Experience includes . .
1. Previous / recent experience supporting Treasury IT operations.
2. Experience in implementing Treasury systems/solutions.
3. 5+ years experience in large technology engagements leading support, application design, frameworks and process design.
If interested, please send your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel – email@example.com