Head of Risk & Compliance
Our client is a leading global asset services company currently recruiting for Head of Risk & Compliance on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be the point of contact for Regulatory matters in conjunction with the Central Bank of Ireland, the CSSF and other regulatory agencies or bodies.
• Manage risk governance framework for the company
• Establish compliance policies and procedures for European businesses
• Ensure that regulated entities comply with regulatory requirements in Ireland
• Identify, develop and coordinate the establishment and maintenance of appropriate policies, procedures
• Organise training of employees on compliance issues and AML/CFT
• Minimum 10 years’ experience working in risk and compliance environment.
• 3rd Level Degree preferably in a legal discipline.
• Ability to interpret legal and regulatory requirements
• Ability to deliver information in a clear and concise manner
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
To receive more information on this role, please send your CV to Anne Keys in confidence on the enclosed address.