Head of Service Delivery
As Head of Service Delivery you will lead all of our customer provisioning projects and will also be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of all technology programmes (Business, IT, Network, Cloud, Data Centre) from initial requirements & scoping, budgeting, planning through to execution.
The candidate must have excellent client relationship management experience & senior stakeholder management.
In this role you must “Set the Agenda” and take ownership and be accountable for end to end delivery and look at innovative solutions to support business growth globally - to improve cost savings, supplier relationship management, new developments and customer support for delivering services on time.
You are a
• Strong leader and eam player who understands that customer service comes above all else
• Natural problem solver who enjoys identifying ways to make things better
Over 10+ years in senior IT management positions with a track record in
1. data Centre rollout, infrastructure services or telecoms / ISP / NOC background
2. developing and implementing IT Strategy and Planning
3. building and leading a PMO technical team
4. good Business acumen and has large budget management experience.
5. large scale change transformation experience
6. excellent methodologies understanding
In this role you will:
1. Manage all PMO activity including technical planning, end to end delivery and resources management of project managers & business analyst teams.
2. Drive process improvement initiatives for E2E service delivery.
3. Create procedures, policies and tools and simplify those that already exist.
If interested please email Fergal Keys at The Panel