Head of Support Services
As part of our continued expansion we are seeking an IT leader to head up the growing global support team.
In this role you will lead the Level 1 and 2 Support teams in supporting critical internal/ external services, network Infrastructure and Data Center hosting and managed environments.
This role is responsible for all of our level 1/2 operations, maintaining a 24x7 service level agreement for a global customer base.
The ideal candidate will have
1. Up to 10 years of experience in IT Management - including managing multi-disciplinary Support teams, incident management, and service delivery - in the telecoms, datacentre, ISP, NOC or Network sector.
2. Experience with enterprise level ticketing and monitoring tools and best practice configuration for ITIL aligned incident and event management.
3. Can Do attitude, Lead the team and excellent technical background
4. Superior customer service skills.
In this role you will:
1. Mentor and lead a team of new managers & engineers to deliver world class support.
2. Ensure the team meet the demand of our customer focused business.
3. Provide direction for the 24/7 Support team, create a structure that supports current and future services. .
4. Create new functions, processes controls within the Support team, ensuring the policies, procedures, and objectives align with our clients goals.
If interested please email Fergal Keys