6 month contract
Our client a leading law firm in Dublin city centre is recruiting for a HR Administrator to join their team on a 6 month contract.
You will be responsible for carrying out and reporting on the progress of a GDPR compliance project.
This would suit a recent Business or HR graduate looking to develop HR and project skills in a highly professional environment.
As HR Administrator you will be responsible for:
• Deleting, filing and archiving material appropriately
• High volume data review and categorisation
• Reporting on progress and tracking project milestones
• Ad hoc HR responsibilities
• You should be highly organised and enjoy working at a fast pace
• You should be responsible as you will be dealing with confidential material