HR Administrator, Part-time
Our client, in the entertainment industry is seeking a part-time HR Administrator to join their HR tram. This is a 5 – 6 week contract initially but with a view to being extended.
- Input details of new starters onto the HR System
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Create and maintain all personnel files ensuring correct and accurate filing and archiving is carried out on a regular basis.
- Process all reference requests (former employees, landlord, mortgage, Social welfare documents etc)
- Posting vacancies on internal/external websites
- General administration duties
- Provide support to the HR Generalists
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks at any given time.
• Strong ability in using MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
• A high level of confidentiality
• TMS or other HR system is desirable
If interested, please apply below with a Word doc. version of your CV or call Shauna Fox in The Panel on 01 637 7021.