Our client, a leading insurance company based in Dublin city centre is looking for a HR Administrator with French to join their team on a 12-month contract.
You will join a positive and vibrant company and work with a passionate team in a multi-cultural environment.
This will suit a HR Graduate with some working experience in HR or Recruitment.
You will be responsible for:
• Recruitment – managing adverts and recruitment inbox, setting up interviews, short-listing candidates, generating contracts, onboarding and induction.
• HR Administration
• Organising training courses
• Preparing monthly payroll
• HR Projects – including Great Place to Work
• Third level degree in Human Resources
• Fluent French and English
Interested and suitably qualified candidates please apply with your most up to date CV. For more information please contact Evan Farren, Recruitment Consultant at The Panel on 016377021.