Our client, a tech/telecoms company with offices in North Dublin is currently seeking a HR Advisor to join their team. You will report remotely to a HR Manager and will support HR across global locations.
This is a 12 month FTC and will suit a HR professional with 3 – 5 years’ experience looking to gain more autonomy and global exposure.
• Advising and assisting on a variety of employee relations issues
• General HR Administration including correspondence, references, confirmation of employment and maintaining up to date job descriptions and adverts
• Working with line managers to establish succession planning requirements and advising on recruitment processes
• Ensuring a smooth recruitment and induction process
• Conducting employee engagement and wellbeing activities
• A minimum of 3 years HR experience
• Experience advising on employee relations issues
• Experience recruiting for technology, telecommunications or IT industries would be beneficial
For more information please apply with a detailed CV or contact Evan Farren, Senior Recruitment Consultant at The Panel on 016377021.