Our client is recruiting for a HR Business Partner on a 12-month fixed term maternity contract.
Reporting to the Group Head of HR you will be responsible for:
• Recruitment and Talent Development
• Employee Relations and Performance Management
• Employee Engagement
• Policies and Procedures
• Graduate Programme
• Supporting Group Head of HR on key strategic projects
• Third level qualification in HR / Business
• 3+ years’ experience in a busy HR function
• Experience with Industrial / Employee Relations would be a distinct advantage
• Travel will be required to various sites, so full clean driving license is essential
For more information please apply with a detailed CV or contact Evan Farren, Recruitment Consultant at The Panel on 016377021.