HR Data Analyst, Dublin
Our client, a top tier legal firm, is seeking an experienced HR Data Analyst to join their growing team in Dublin City Centre. You will report to the HR Manager, implementing and maintaining the HR data processes within the firm.
As HR Data Analyst you will;
• Validate, analyse and compare data from two separate systems and provide solutions for any inconsistencies.
• Solve data extraction problems and aim to continuously improve the operational efficiency of the HR team.
• Deliver regular and accurate reports on time and participate in project meetings
• Assist with the implementation of the new HR System and act as a super user.
• Offering support and training for colleagues on the new aspects.
As HR Data Analyst you should have;
• A Third Level degree in a relevant field with 2 - 5 years’ experience in a Business / Data Analyst role
• Exposure to working with and knowledge of HR systems and processes
• Experience in system implementations and project management is advantageous
• Proven ability in liaising and developing strong relationships with stakeholders
Interested and suitably qualified candidates, please apply below!
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? Contact us on 01-637-7094 to discuss in confidence.