Our client is a very successful Irish organisation employing over 80 people in Dublin, and up to 15 people in London.
Due to continued growth, they are now keen to hire an experienced HR Generalist to join their expanding team. This is a permanent position reporting to one of the Directors.
This opportunity will suit HR Generalists who enjoy working in a fast paced, fun, client centric environment. This company is award winning and is highly regarded in their industry.
Ideal candidates will be confident enough to work in a standalone HR role (with lots of support from the management team), have the gravitas to deal with people at all levels, and have a positive and proactive approach to their work.
You will join a team of professionals who are really passionate about their work – so you must feel the same way about your career!
- Implementation of employee policies
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle
- Create and implement an on-boarding plan for all new employees
- Maintain employee records
- Ensure continuous improvement and updating of HR policies and procedures
- Design and deliver all internal training programmes and plans in line with company needs
- Act as a business partner to Senior Management in terms of providing coaching and training on all HR related matters
- 3 years + experience in a HR role is essential
- A background in services industry/marketing would be a distinct advantage
- The ideal individual would be someone who is people orientated and results driven
- A HR or similar Degree is highly desirable
- Knowledge of current HR policies
- Ability to work on own initiative in a fast paced environment
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with employees, managers and external clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
A full job spec is available for this role.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply below with a Word doc. version of your CV and cover letter.
Please contact Sarah Kelly, Partner, The Panel: 0035316377071 email@example.com