My client, a healthcare company based in Dublin South is seeking a HR Generalist to join their growing HR team.
• Partner with Operations Managers on all HR related matters
• Assist the Head of HR in developing people initiatives in line with strategic and operational business needs
• Develop training programmes, designed for managers and employees
• Provide administrative support to the wider HR team in relation to all HR and Recruitment needs
• Work with hiring managers to provide efficient support to the in the area of recruitment and selection
• Update and maintain the internal HR database
• Assist with Head of HR ensuring HR policies are kept up to date
• Participate and become involved with HR projects and programmes as they arise within the business
•At least three years HR experience
•A degree in a business or HR related field, CIPD qualification desired also
•Experience in using a HR system
•Previous knowledge of working with payroll would be advantageous
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A full job spec is available for this role.
Please apply below with a Word doc. version of your CV.
Suitably qualified candidates will be contacted by return email.