Our client, a global bank and financial services provider is seeking a HR Governance Specialist to join their team on an initial 12-month contract. Managing HR governance and projects in Ireland and the UK you will ensure all HR activities comply with internal policies, and applicable laws and regulations.
This will suit a HR, Legal or Compliance professional who has a keen interest in governance, compliance and regulation relating to Human Resources.
• You must be highly organised and a self-starter.
• You must understand the importance of operating processes and controls associated with a highly regulated industry, and be interested in developing frameworks, policies and procedures.
• While you will be well supported in this role, you will also have the opportunity to work autonomously and take ownership of your projects.
You will be responsible for:
• HR Governance
• Fitness & Probity Regime = development and management of frameworks
• Integrated Regulatory Compliance Management
• Reviewing and updating European process and procedure documentation
• Maintaining HR legal and regulatory obligations
• HR monitoring and risk management
You will also manage regional projects including:
• Gender Pay Gap
• Employee Handbook
• A HR Governance background or experience in a legal, risk or compliance function with some exposure to HR
• Multi-jurisdictional experience would be beneficial
• Experience in a regulated financial services environment is essential
For more information please apply with a detailed CV or contact Evan Farren, Senior Recruitment Consultant at The Panel on 016377021.