HR Manager - North Dublin
Our client, a rapidly growing Healthcare company are currently recruiting for a HR Manager to join their busy and dynamic team.
This is a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
The role will suit a progressive HR professional ready to roll up their sleeves and create something new and exciting.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Building relationships with Business Managers and directly influencing key decision makers
• Supporting the HR strategic planning process including operational HR planning and reporting
• Talent Management including talent attraction and building leadership competency
• Supporting wellness programmes and CSR initiatives
• Completing HR due diligence as part of any M&A activity
• Designing and implementing policies and procedures that are in compliance with all relevant Employment Legislation
• Management of all employee relations issues including Disciplinary & Grievance processes.
• 5+ years’ experience at HR Business Partner or Manager level
• Thorough understanding of Irish, Northern Irish, UK and European employment legislation is essential.
Please apply with a word doc. version of your CV or for more information contact Evan Farren, Recruitment Consultant on 016377021.