Hub Manager- LIMERICK
Our client is an international Business Bank with a large Retail Presence in Ireland. They are looking to recruit a Hub Manager for their Limerick office.
• Provide active and dynamic leadership to the hub team, developing a high performance environment and culture
• Develop & deliver a focused Customer Experience Plan with your team, ensuring the correct behaviours are displayed and all customer metrics are delivered to the standards required – Right First Time, Mystery Shopping, Pulse, Task Management, Complaint Management
• Ensure that key product weekly reviews take place to include relevant colleagues
• Ensure that Coaching Model is robust & fully operational in hub
• Deliver a dynamic, highly productive Workplace Banking Plan in collaboration with colleagues
• Deliver specific sales targets and KPI’s as agreed with Area Manager
• Ensure Hub Governance, Controls & Hub Operating procedures are robust and implemented consistently and hit the agreed benchmarks
• Develop & implement a Local Marketing Plan to build the franchise & local embeddedness
• QFA qualified and committed to further continuous development
• The successful candidate will typically have 7-10 years’ experience within a similar environment
• Proven Sales management skills are a prerequisite for this role including coaching the team and colleagues
• Proven Customer Experience skills required
• Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent
If interested, please apply with a Word doc. version of your CV to email@example.com.
Suitably qualified candidates will be contacted by return email.