Our client in the manufacturing industry has an exciting opportunity for an IT Manager. The main focus is on the implementation of a new integrated ERP system for use across Europe.
1. Responsible for the efficient management of the IT function.
2. Dealing with all elements of ICT service delivery.
3. Overall responsibility for IT Vendor Management and procurement.
4. Ensuring that appropriate levels of governance are in place for IT Management in the delivery of services and projects.
5. Developing and implementing IT strategy.
Experience and Skills:
1. 7+ year of IT experience with strong Infrastructure, Network and Applications Support.
2. Experience using structured project management frameworks.
3. Excellent technical knowledge.
4. Great vendor management and relationship management skills.
5. The candidate must be aware of Data Protection legislation and its impact on ICT.
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys or Ildiko Kiss at The Panel.