The Panel is currently engaged to source an Information Risk Analyst on behalf of a newly established Investment Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis. This is a specialised position that will be made up of operational risk, business continuity and data elements.
• To be the office contact for business continuity, personal data security and enforcement of the clear desk policy
• To review and approve access to data services and privilege groups
• To organise Business Continuity exercises to ensure resilience of the business under stress scenarios.
• To review information risk policies on a rolling cycle, ensuring updating as may be required.
• To oversee the operation of controls and mitigating actions e.g. monitoring of UDTs, following up on exception reports for Email Acceptable Use Policy and applicable training requirements.
• To provide updates and reports on the above for governance and escalation purposes.
• To analyse and resolve operational errors and near misses.
• To participate in the production of the Company’s ICAAP.
• To assist with the ongoing review and updating of the Company’s Risk Management Framework and RCSA
• Experience of governance/risk management, ideally in financial services
• Experience of working within an ISO 27001 ISMS would be valuable
• Willingness to work independently
• Problem solving/analytical skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to mediate and facilitate the resolution of issues amongst multiple stakeholders
The salary for this role is negotiable and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply