Information Security Specialist / Consultant
We are seeking a security specialist to join our Information Security Services team with subject matter expertise in:
• Information security technologies IT environment
• Information security management Information security architecture
• Information security audits Information security administration
• Network and internet security
The ideal candidate will bring a strong technical background and understanding of a wide range of network infrastructure technologies and applications and to review, develop, test and implements security plan, products, and control techniques.
1. Evaluates new and proposed security systems and technologies.
2. Maintains awareness of industry security technologies and practices.
3. Understand regulatory changes that will affect information security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents and communicate/recommend appropriate changes through the security organization.
4. Provides input on information security policies and standards
5. Provides guidance on issues of risk, compliance, interpretation of info security policies, standards, baselines, other related documents, and general information security.
If you are interested please send your details to Fergal Keys