We have an exciting new opportunity for an Information Security Risk Analyst. The ideal candidate will enhance the firm’s growing cyber security monitoring function.
*** 6 months, DRC ***
1. Providing first level response for security events.
2. Creating and maintaining system documentation for security event processing.
3. Configuring and monitoring SIEM platform for security alerts.
4. Providing reporting and metrics around security monitoring.
5. Not afraid to ask questions and investigate an issue.
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
2. 3-5 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required.
3. Minimum three years of security monitoring experience and incident response activities.
4. Understanding of network, desktop and server technologies.
5. Excellent knowledge of incident response and crisis management.
If you are interested please send your details to Ildiko Kiss or Tanya Brennan