Technical Infrastructure Project Manager - Contract
In this role you will drive the delivery of technology solutions in support of key programme initiatives by working closely with business owners, vendors, technical teams including architects, engineers, and quality assurance.
This role is ideal for you if you have:
1. 8+ years Technical/Infrastructure /IT Project Manager experience
2. Relevant PM certification (PMP, Prince2),
3. Strong ITIL background and ability & willingness to learn,
4. Proven track record in project delivery within infrastructre environment.
You will work and across projects to prioritise, plan and execute plans for releases. You will manage the risks associated with the delivery.
1. Up to 10 years of technical project management experience with excellent infrastructure expertise in Financial Services sector.
2. Strong relationship management and ability to work with IT partners.
3. Good commercial , budgets and reporting background
If interested, please send your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel firstname.lastname@example.org