Interim Chief Technology Officer – 6 Month Contract
We are seeking a strong technology candidate with track record in accountability, delivery and ownership and experience in Infrastructure, Cloud, Business Transformation and Operations teams.
You must have good people management skills, vendor management experience and have a passion for delivering continuous enhanced efficiency and performance with a view to delivering a roadmap for the future.
In this role you will need to bring people on a journey, gain their trust, so you need to develop strong relationship at all levels within the organisation.
The ideal candidate will drive the strategy
1. infrastructure, best practices, vendors, IT security, Cloud solutions
2. Business Transformation – strong on Process
3. BAU – Production Support / Technical Support
4. Technical Project Management / Implementations including applications include Document Management Systems, etc.
You will assess the current environment, vendors agreements, etc and ensure we are aligned with the business strategy and in-line with industry Best Practices.
You will implement the IT and business strategy ensuring the business embraces the technology going forward – a future roadmap.
Experience includes . . . .
1. Strong Technology background – with excellent delivery, ownership and accountability record.
2. Technical knowledge – Infrastructure, Cloud, Production Support, Technical and Systems Support
3. Very Strong Communication and Presentation skills & Listening and Influencing skills
4. Strong IT Partners Vendors Relationship Management – tendering, negotiation and contract processes
5. Excellent Stakeholders management skills.
6. Track Record in continuous improvement in IT Efficiency & Performance - Process Transformation.
If interested please email Fergal Keys at The Panel