Interim Financial Controller – Investment Management
Our client, an established Investment firm based in Dublin, is seeking an experienced Interim Financial Controller to head up their accounting function in Ireland on a 9-month Interim contract. This role will have sole responsibility for all day to day accounting, board reporting/presentation and regulatory/statutory reporting to the CBI. Our client wants to move quickly to video interviews and securing the right candidate.
• Designated Person role for Capital and Financial Management
• Delivery of monthly forecasting, annual business plan & quarterly board reporting
• Responsible for ensuring accurate accounting in the general ledger
• Ensure monitoring is in place to ensure that regulatory & company
• Ensure efficient capital management across the business
• Primary audit contact, filtering and responding to questions appropriately
• Manage and oversee the accounting policies and procedures
• Work with the appointed auditors and service providers
• Prior PCF approval by the CBI is desirable
• Qualified Accountant with experience as Financial Controller in Investment Management
• Ability to hit the ground running and gain respect of stakeholders quickly
• Approachable management style
• Strong communicator with excellent verbal and written
If interested, please email Anne Keys for more information or to arrange a confidential chat.