Senior IT Manager / Head of IT – Healthcare
Fixed Term Contract
Our Client is seeking an IT Manager with a background in the Healthcare/Pharma industry and a strong understanding in Business Transformation, Project Management, Service Delivery, IT Operations and Support and Vendor Management.
As IT manager you will be expected to drive process improvement, leveraging relevant emerging technologies to support improved client experiences, improved and more efficient workflows and to provide the information required for successful commercial development.
1. Manage the IT team and third party suppliers including outsourced IT partners.
2. Develop, maintain and implement an ICT Strategy & develop and manage the IT budget.
3. Keep abreast of current trends, developments and issues in information and communication technology, and identify implications or opportunities.
4. Agree ICT service level targets with divisions and other stakeholders, and ensure that these are implemented and monitored.
1. Over 10 years IT experience, including 5 yrs in a management role with a proven track record managing and delivering IT projects and services, and driving process improvement with a focus on improving the customer experience.
2. Strong understanding of ICT service issues and their possible impact on the business and operational service delivery.
3. Familiar with LAN / WAN technologies, Prince II
4. Proven track record implementing best work practices – Six Sigma, Lean, JCI.
5. Strong Commercial experience
If interested please send your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel - email@example.com