Internal Auditor (no travel requirement) – West Dublin
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, the internal auditor will be a qualified accountant with internal/external audit experience coming from a practice background ideally.
My client can offer candidates the opportunity to gain a wide breadth of experience with significant exposure to senior management and a high calibre audit committee.
The key duties include:
1. Delivery of the internal audit programme from planning to completion
2. Presentation of audit working papers and preparation of reports
3. Development of positive working relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
4. Liaison with the external auditors
5. Completion of audit assignments across all areas of the organisation
The salary on offer is €49k - €59k. Flexitime is also available for the successful candidate as well as significant annual leave entitlements.