Are you a corporate tax professional looking for a genuinely career changing role?
Our client is a plc based in the North East of the country. It has a global presence, is both acquisitive and innovative.
The role reports into the Head of Tax and is part of a small, high calibre, tax team. This is a high- profile role where you will support and have access to the main decision makers in the business to “C” suite level.
If you are looking for a role with lots of compliance or in a very narrow, specialist tax area, this is not for you.
My client is looking to hire a proactive tax professional who will add genuine value and is serious about developing their career.
You will be involved in:
• International tax strategy and planning.
• Business partnering Divisional Management.
• Advising on tax structuring of M&A deals, legal issues, treasury management etc.
• Transfer pricing, from design of the group policy to its effective implementation.
• Managing compliance with tax advisors globally.
• Advising your overseas colleagues on all tax related matters.
• Identifying and availing of tax incentives such as R&D credits, tax efficient structuring etc.
• Someone who gets things done!
• Decisive, can add value in a meeting and implement decisions when made.
• Ideally a qualified accountant with strong international tax knowledge and/or tax qualification.
• An individual who wants a genuine career move as opposed to a job.
• Willing to live/commute to the North East. Many of your future colleagues commute from Dublin.
What is really unique about this role is how close to the decision-making process you will be. Your input will have a material effect on how this plc will be run.
For an initial confidential chat, please contact our retained recruiter Paul McArdle for more information.