My client – a global Asset Manager is seeking to appoint an Investment Accountant to join the accounting team in Dublin city centre. Reporting to the European Accounting Officer, you will be responsible for oversight of the firm’s European regulated fund platform, with an emphasis on corporate credit and structured finance products. You will complete the financial close process, oversee fund administrators and assist with audits amongst other processes. This role will give you an opportunity to be involved in all accounting aspects for EU regulated funds.
• Organise closing package for NAV calculation of various Funds.
• Evaluate annual and semi-annual financial reports completed by fund administrators.
• Assess and arrange deliverables for fund audits responding to requests as required.
• Discuss governing Fund documents (prospectus, formation, subscriptions etc.).
• Monitor expense budgets and accruals and manage investor transactions.
• Coordinate with tax providers for tax returns and filing requirements across EU jurisdictions.
• Big 4 qualified, holding the ACA or CPA certification.
• Experience with Alternative Investment and UCITS Fund products.
• Knowledge corporate credit valuations, fixed income and derivatives a plus.
• Strong computer literacy with a proficiency in MS Office.
• Self-starter with ability to work individually and within a team environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
Non E.U. Citizens applying must hold a Stamp 4 Visa.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.