Our Client is a successful international real estate investor and operator. They now wish to hire an Analyst who will report directly to the Property Director. The Analyst role will be to assist in providing a proactive service to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Work as part of an international team.
• Develop financial models and summarising inputs for consideration by Property Director
• Manage data analytics locally
• Compiling of Investment Memos for consideration by investment committee
• Assist in the preparation of investment committee and board documents
• Maintain internal database
• Coordinate marketing, events and social media for the company
• Prepare documentation for approval by directors and board
• Support the team in the preparation of Asset Approval Memos
• Directly support Senior Managers with ad hoc projects
• 3-5 years experience, ideally within real estate or Asset Management
• 3rd level Qualification in Economics, Property or a similiar discipline
• High proficiency in MS Powerpoint, Excel and Word
• Previous experience in an analyst role
• Prior experience in a high tempo office environment working with key stakeholders
• Proficient in communicating clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
• Strong focus on attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.