INVESTMENT ANALYST - BUY SIDE
My client – a leading global investment firm is seeking to hire a chartered accountant for their front office team in Dublin.
With a global portfolio of in excess €300 Billion; this is a great opportunity to join a hugely progressive company as an analyst and specialise in the analysis of European credit markets.
This role is a challenging but very rewarding one – candidates are expected to work long hours, on multiple projects and travel when it and as it is required.
• Assisting senior investment professionals in the evaluation of investment opportunities through detailed fundamental research on target companies and sectors, financial statement and balance sheet analysis and constructing detailed financial models and investment memo’s
• Attending meetings with management of potential investee companies
• Continuous monitoring of performance of existing portfolio credits
• Participating in investment committee discussions
• Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA) – ideally from Corporate Finance or Transaction services background
• An excellent academic background - Minimum of 2:1 Honours degree
• Excellent analytical ability, business acumen and demonstrated desire to work within the investment management industry
• Expert Excel - a focus on financial modelling
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Richie Goggin or contact me on 01-6377082.