Investment Analyst - High Yield Credit
Our client, a leading global investment firm, is seeking to hire a Investment Analyst for their front office team in Dublin. The role will focus on analysis of companies in the European corporate credit market in order to develop investment recommendations for leveraged loans, corporate bonds, subordinated debt and private credit.
• Evaluation of investment opportunities
• Attend meetings with management of potential investee companies
• Continuous monitoring of performance of existing portfolio credits
• Participate in investment committee discussions
• Strong Academic background with a degree (Min 1.1) in a Finance/ Quantitative/ Engineering
• Demonstrated desire to work within the investment management industry
• Excellent Excel skills, given the role’s focus on financial modelling
• Strong self-motivation and ability to work autonomously
• Ability to prepare and deliver reports and presentations
• Good verbal and effective written communications skills
Interested candidates should contact Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.