I am currently engaged to source an Investment Coding Analyst on behalf of An Investment Manager that have recently set up in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis.
This team are responsible for the implementation, coding and monitoring of investment guidelines. The team are integral to front office processes and are sat amongst the fund management team and client solutions group, working closely with them to ensure guidelines are operationally sound and that investment risk limits are adhered to. The Mandate Control Analyst will be responsible for reviewing Active investment guidelines following their execution and take responsibility for the coding of pre/post-trade investment restrictions into both think Folio and an Insight built compliance engine.
• Build to a detailed knowledge of both compliance systems, understanding the various risk limits and the coding capabilities.
• Ensure all new mandates/amendments are coded into systems within the agreed timeframes with a high level of accuracy.
• Work closely with the Fund Managers and Client Directors to ensure that coding has been accurately interpreted and signed off within the appropriate timeframe.
• Ensure client guideline queries from across the business are answered in a timely and accurate manner.
• Complete post trade monitoring of incidents generated by the compliance systems, ensuring incidents are proactively escalated and recorded in the relevant systems.
• Support the fund managers with ad-hoc queries related to intraday incidents or general use of the compliance systems.
• Continuously engage with IT to evolve systems.
• Minimum of a Bsc in finance, mathematics, economics or equivalent.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Strong understanding of fixed income securities.
• Strong understanding of derivatives.
• Looking to complete/completed IMC or CFA.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply