The Panel is currently engaged to source an Investment Coding Mandate Control Analyst in Dublin city centre on behalf of a Global Investment Manager on a 12 Month FTC basis.
In this role you will read & extract rules from Investment documents and from portfolios and cross reference against different sources as well as inputting info on different internal databases.
• Build to a detailed knowledge of both compliance systems, understanding the various risk limits and the coding capabilities.
• Ensure all new mandates/amendments are coded into systems within the agreed timeframes with a high level of accuracy.
• Work closely with the Fund Managers and Client Directors to ensure that coding has been accurately interpreted and signed off within the appropriate timeframe.
• Ensure client guideline queries from across the business are answered in a timely and accurate manner.
• Complete post trade monitoring of incidents generated by the compliance systems, ensuring incidents are proactively escalated and recorded in the relevant systems.
• Provide front office teams with daily Excel based reports on exposure monitoring.
• Support the fund managers with ad-hoc queries related to intraday incidents or general use of the compliance systems.
• Continuously engage with IT to evolve systems.
• Liaise with various internal parties including Fund Managers, Legal, Risk, Client Directors, Dealers etc
• Involvement with Mandate Control projects.
• Previous coding experience a pre requisite – in a Funds or Investment Management environment
• Minimum of a Bsc in finance, mathematics, economics or equivalent.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Strong understanding of fixed income securities.
• Strong understanding of derivatives.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply