Investment Oversight Analyst
My client, a multinational Investment Manager are seeking an Investment Oversight Analyst who will oversee, support and challenge the investment management framework of investment exposures across funds and segregated portfolios.
• Contributing to and developing the compliance and governance processes for the PCF 39 (CP86 Designated Person for Investment) and PCF 30 (Chief Investment Officer).
• Enhancing the operation and evolution of the investment oversight framework as well as interacting with the other PCFs as relevant;
• Developing investment risk and fund risk analysis capabilities through interactions with relevant internal teams and participation in internal projects eg market risk, liquidity risk and counterparty risk working closely with the fund and investment risk function;
• Reviewing daily and weekly compliance of funds with respect to investment guidelines and risk management parameters;
• Reviewing breaches of investment guidelines including regulatory, prospectus and internal limits;
• Provide challenge to risk controls and measures in place for funds and solutions, to ensure they are effective;
• Assisting with the review and setting of policies and investment objective of new sub-funds with input from other Designated Persons and the internal teams as relevant;
• A university degree in a related and relevant subject is required;
• Demonstrable analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
• Strong technical skillset with proven abilities to work on complex tasks;
• A developed knowledge and understanding of various asset classes across fixed income, equity, multi-asset and derivative markets
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Previous experience (1/2 years) within the Asset Management or similar industry is favourable.
If this role is of interest please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.